2,500 Years Anniversary
Dates: Every Wednesday
(01 April – 31 October 2021)
Total Price (Per Person)*: 60€
*Minimum size of groups: 7 persons
- "Choose Date" is a required field.
- "Room Req’ts" is a required field.
Thermopylae and Plataea are two famous battles fought during the Persian Wars. In 480 BC the Persian army crossed the Hellespont and marched down through Thrace, Macedonia and Thessaly while the fleet kept pace with it offshore. The Greeks under the supreme command of the Spartan king Leonidas decided to hold the pass of Thermopylae. Leonidas’ men fought to the last man showing great courage. Thermopylae remains a symbol o heroic resistance to the present day. This year we celebrate the anniversary of the 2,500 years since this iconic battle which inspired warriors throughout the centuries.
Meeting Point: Syntagma Square
- 08.00: Departure for Thermopylae
- 10.30: Thermopylae battlefield
- 10.30 – 12.30: 2 stands, battle development
- 12.30 – 14.30: Return to Syntagma Square
- Information material
- En route presentations
- Transportation costs
- All entrance fees
- Professional presentations
- Bottled water
- Memorabilia gift
- Pick up transport from/to hotels