2,500 Years Anniversary
Dates: Every Tuesday
(01 April – 31 October 2020)
Total Price (Per Person)*: 60€
*Minimum size of groups: 7 persons
Some wars and battles have turned the course of human history in a fundamentally new way. In fact, the impact of military factors has changed the course of history not only in the short term, but in the long term as well. Such were the Greco-Persian Wars, often simply called the Persian Wars.
Salamis was a naval battle in which the Greeks in 480 BC won a victory over the Persian fleet during the second Persian invasion of Greece. In the aftermath the Persian abandoned the idea of pursuing a naval campaign and withdrew to Asia. This year we celebrate the anniversary of the 2,500 years since this decisive battle which saved the West.
Meeting Point: Syntagma Square
- 08.00: Departure for Trireme exhibition
- 08.30 – 10.00: Park of Maritime Tradition – Trireme exhib.
- 10.00 – 13.00: Egaleo Hill, battle development
- 14.00: Return to Syntagma Square
- Information material
- En route presentations
- Transportation costs
- All entrance fees
- Professional presentations
- Bottled water
- Memorabilia gift
- Pick up transport from/to hotels