Dates: Every Thursday
(01 April – 31 October 2021)
Total Price (Per Person)*: 60€
*Minimum size of groups: 7 persons
- "Choose Date" is a required field.
- "Room Req’ts" is a required field.
In 480 BC the Persian army crossed the Hellespont and marched down through Thrace, Macedonia and Thessaly while the fleet kept pace with it offshore. Plataea was the site of the Greek victory in 479 BC over the Persian army left in Greece after Salamis. The decisive battle of Plataea finally liberated Greece from the threat of Persian domination and ensured Greek independence and freedom, thus making possible the Greek golden age.
Meeting Point: Syntagma Square
- 08.00: Departure for Thermopylae
- 14.30: Arrival at Plataea
- 14.30 – 16.30: 3 stands, battle development
- 18.00: Return to Syntagma Square
- Information material
- En route presentations
- Transportation costs
- All entrance fees
- Professional presentations
- Bottled water
- Memorabilia gift
- Pick up transport from/to hotels