Dates: Every Monday
(01 April – 31 October 2020)
Total Price (Per Person)*: 60€
*Minimum size of groups: 7 persons
- "Choose Date" is a required field.
- "Room Req’ts" is a required field.
Some wars and battles have turned the course of human history in a fundamentally new way. In fact, the impact of military factors has changed the course of history not only in the short term, but in the long term as well. Such were the Greco-Persian Wars, often simply called the Persian Wars. At Marathon in 490 BC the Greeks defeated the Persians in their first invasion of Greece. Marathon greatly enhanced the prestige of Athens and the confidence of people to democracy.
Meeting Point: Syntagma Square
- 08.00: Departure for Marathon
- 09.00: Marathon battlefield
- 09.00 – 13.00: 3 stands, battle development
- 13.00 – 14.00: Return to Athens
- Information material
- En route presentations
- Transportation costs
- All entrance fees
- Professional presentations
- Bottled water
- Memorabilia gift
- Pick up transport from/to hotels